Join our team
Looking for the perfect job?
Blabbermouth is a national Marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire and Lancashire. We are focused on the IT and telecoms market but have clients from an array of industries.
Please note, we don’t work with recruiters. We currently have the following vacancies:
Senior Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager who can hit the ground running, a strategic thinker rather than just a do-er, proactive with clients, always challenging them and spotting opportunities.
As the Account Manager you will manage the day-to-day activity of accounts and develop client projects. You will deliver excellent service and build strong relationships with internal departments and external suppliers.
You will have a clear understanding of the agency’s offering and being proactive in selling its services, you’ll gain in-depth commercial awareness of each client’s business and market to support planning and creative processes.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Turn client briefs into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings
- Manage work in progress and status reports internally and externally
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time
- Plan and organise schedules for all work going through the agency, working with other Account Managers to support peaks and troughs.
Ever heard of the expression, ‘Sorry, I didn’t have time to make it shorter’ or the famous Einstein quote, ‘if you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well’, or perhaps John Steinbeck’s ‘Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.’
If this makes sense to you, you’re in the right place.
We need someone to bring words to life, to build pictures, stories and ideas that will engage people. We need someone who can pick up complex ideas, research them, de-mystify them then tell the world about them.
We need someone who can work in all lengths of narrative to convey themes and purpose simply, quickly and succinctly.
You will write blogs, social copy, scripts, advert copy, press releases, articles and much much more. Actually, you won’t simply write, you will write with flare, you will be able to pick up a client’s tone of voice and deliver all this in their personality. And we have lots of clients, so you will need to keep lots of voices in your head but not in a weird Hitchcock way!
You will work well with a team, you will be able to prioritise workload, manage your time and be creative. We are a digital agency so experience working with digital platforms would be advantageous but not an absolute necessity. And, although we have client’s in multiple fields, we specialise in technology and telecoms.
Blabbermouth is a young, fun and dynamic marketing agency. We act as a virtual marketing office for our clients delivering new and exciting strategies on a daily basis. Our strategies are focussed on inbound marketing, PR and brand awareness.
Marketing Account Manager
Blabbermouth is looking for a client facing marketer able to co-ordinate multiple campaigns across multiple media.
Blabbermouth is a fun and dynamic marketing agency. We are focused on the telecoms market but have clients from an array of industries. We act as a virtual marketing office for our clients delivering new and exciting strategies on a daily basis. Our strategies are focussed on inbound marketing, PR and brand awareness.
Responsible for the day to day management of clients marketing strategy. You will be client facing and work closely with in-house resource to implement the strategy.
- Deliver campaigns for your clients
- Familiar with all inbound channels and able to implement tactical activity on them
- Present ROI information and analyse performance in layman’s terms
The Successful Candidate
- Be able to lead brands of all sizes in their marketing plans
- Communicate effectively results
- Adapt plans following performance analysis
- Be confident in face to face meetings
- Be passionate about developing skills in brand, PR and inbound marketing
- Hold a degree in Marketing
- B2B marketer with at least 2 years experience